Tuesday 1 May 2012

Cheryl and Cher's spatt


Earlier this year we heard Cher taking a stab at mentor and big sister look a like Cheryl Cole, the young celeb joked during a radio interview that Cheryl relied on autotune for live performances.
 (Slap in the face or what, especially because of everything Cheryl did for her)
Cheryl Cole obviously upset stated it was nothing but “a slap in the face” –  
Talking to GQ magazine Chez  continued “She’s new. She needs to learn a lot. I went through hell to get her on that program. Everyone says stuff at the beginning of their career they will learn to regret.”
Adding: “It’s disappointing because I fought for her. Maybe I didn’t teach her as well as I thought I had.”
Their war of words exploded onto twitter with Cheryl warning: “Be careful who you kick on your way up. They kick you twice as hard on your way down."
Cher Lloyd quickly issued and apology for her offensive but true comment, on DayBreak ITV1's show the Swagger Jagger singer had this to say -
 “Sorry to her if she found it offensive.” She has admitted she was “not too surprised” by Cheryl’s reaction.
continuing Cher  “I really did put my foot in it and now I’ve realised what I said was wrong and I said sorry.
On the X Factor, mentor and student

No comments:

Post a Comment