Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mariah Care Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows


Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renew wedding vows

Nick Says:  "We get married every year; it's our thing. I just have to keep doing it to make sure it's real!"

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renew wedding vows 
The kiss aww, I think the stunningly stylish couple who first marry four years ago are very much the modern day classic Barbie and Ken.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon in Paris

When we speculated about the party being held at the Eiffel Tower in Paris Ken, I mean Nick hinted the speculation was right, smiling as
 he said: "You're good. You're good.
stating first when ask what their plans were "It's up in the air right now but it's probably not going to be in the States. We are going to take it overseas."
Well we  wish them all the best in everything they do
Here is my favorite video which features the pairs union - 







Mariah Carey to fans: “I can’t express how amazing it was to renew our vows in Paris at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Thank you so much to all the fans who came out as always and showed their love and support. I love you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment