Monday 7 May 2012

Jay-Z "I have the worst, spoiled little kid ever"

Jay-Z: Blue Ivy Will Be "the Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever"
Shawn Carter aka Jigga Man Jay Z told Oprah Winfrey that he worries about his daughter's upbringing, the rapper and producer says -


"Well, I mean, everyone imagines they'll be a great dad," he confided. "Until they're teenagers saying, 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me!' Right? Everyone imagines that, right?

He continues by saying he will be drawing inspiration from his own mom -


"I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," he continued, adding with a laugh: "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."

Her baby Gifts includes 

$559 Roberto Cavalli baby bag among her new-mommy accessories; the adorable little girl has already taken a trip (including a cruise on a yacht) to St. Bart's, and was seen wearing metallic, $66 Little Marc Jacobs Baby Mouse slippers. Pal Gwyneth Paltrow gifted the couple with a $979 stroller from Bugaboo. The little one (who splits her time between a huge Tribeca loft and a Scarsdale mansion) relax in her$3,500 lucite crib from NurseryWorks VETRO - Reports US Magazine.





No comments:

Post a Comment