Saturday 12 May 2012

Rihanna "I never gave myself the chance to recover"

Rihanna admited to E entertainment that she never gives herself the chance to recover from her illnesses, explaining the photo in hospital she posted on twitter earlier this week the star says "I'm a lot better, thank you for asking,"


she told E! News at the 


premiere of her movie 


Battleship. "I just had the flu 


and I never gave myself the 




chance



to 

recover. But I took a couple 


days, rested. And now I'm 


here. I always deny myself 


[rest]."


The singer continued to 

explain that she is really 

excited about her new career 

as an actress, - "I'm very excited  and very nervous at the same time," she explained. "I definitely have some 

butterflies. I can't wait."

Rihanna did very well on the set of Battleship and got on with everyone she said, "I love Liam Neeson,"

Lets hope RiRi continues to recover and take care of herself, I have a reason to now visit the cinema.


Chris Brown's latest track does not help, I hope she pays little or no attention to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment