Tuesday 1 May 2012

Victoria Beckham Forgets her son?

Posh VD Beckham has confessed to leaving her son at home due to her busy schedule, the designer and mother of four says -
"I jumped in my Range Rover, put the car seat in, put my iPod on and drove to school,
And then I realised I'd left Brooklyn in the kitchen, I was driving along, talking away, and all of a sudden, I looked down at the seat, and I was like: 'S***! S***! I've forgot something.'"
Expressing her feelings to Vanity Fair magazine the style icon says: "I felt like such an idiot because I was in a huge rush, harper was in the car, I was in the car, and we were on the way to school - but we did not have the child who needed to go to school." She said "I'd gotten down the road, and I literally had to turn around and drive straight back."
(Victoria and Harper) - Don't Worry Posh it happens to the best of us *mothers*  

No comments:

Post a Comment